Responsible for the manufacture of cable assemblies, you would ideally have an electronics background or similar with crimping and soldering experience. It is essential that you are technically minded with good manual dexterity and an aptitude for problem solving.
- • To be able to work according to electrical diagrams and drawings
- • To be able to work to a high and consistent standard.
- • To be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst under pressure to meet deadlines
Skills & Additional Information
- • Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- • Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- • Must be honest, punctual and reliable with a flexible attitude to work.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Contact us today.
Call us 020 8848 3074
Unit 3 Brook Industrial Estate